The following 5 mistakes, which you need to avoid, are what many people make in life:
1. They do not set goals. No matter how many times that they read or hear about the importance of goal setting, they still do not actually sit down and set their goals in the right way.
2. They settle for less. People get comfortable and so they stay where they are and settle for much less than what they really want.
3. They succumb to the limiting beliefs of the people around them. If a person is constantly around negative people or people with limiting beliefs, if they are not careful they can easily be influenced by those negative beliefs. If a person is not paying attention, seeds can be planted in their mind and then those seeds grow over time and turn into limiting beliefs.
4. They are surrounded by the wrong people. This is linked to the third reason. Psychologists have said that we become the average of the five people who we are around the most. Of course, this is a generalisation. But the veracity of the principle behind this generalisation is proven by how people influence each other if they are not paying close enough attention to their thoughts, feelings and actions.
5. They don’t practice the principles. As discussed above, many people read self-help books, attend seminars and take courses and they love the ideas presented and will agree with them, yet they do not commit to actually implementing them.
Don't let this be you!
Don't make the mistake of doing any of the above. Take charge of your life by taking charge of your mind and surrounding yourself with the right people. And certainly don't settle for anything less than what you want, or you'll regret it when you reach the end of your life. You deserve to live your dreams and achieve your ambitions...believe it!